Calories: 228 kcal per portion
- 250 ml custard
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- 250 ml single cream
- A handful of flaked almonds
- Amaretto or almond essence
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Lightly toast the flaked almonds in the oven.
- Whip the cream.
- Place the sheet of gelatine in water, soak until soft, and dissolve in the hot custard.
- Before this mixture sets, stir in the whipped cream and add some of the flaked almonds and a dash of almond essence or amaretto.
- Transfer to glasses and sprinkle with the rest of the flaked almonds.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary