Calories: 237 kcal per portion
- 125 g carrots
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped sunflower seeds
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Caramelise the sugar in the walnut oil and add the carrots.
- Cover with water and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add parsley and the sunflower seeds to the carrots before serving.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary