Calories: 236 kcal per portion
- 250 g pitted prunes
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 400 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- Butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Grease and flour a round baking dish.
- Arrange the prunes in the bottom of the dish.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat with the sugar until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
- Add the flour, then the milk, and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the prunes.
- Bake in the oven at 175°C for about 40 minutes and serve lukewarm.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary