Calories: 399 kcal per portion
- 80 g pasta
- 250 g cabbage
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Caraway seeds
- Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Thinly slice the cabbage.
- Heat the oil in a pan and caramelise the sugar in it.
- Add the cabbage, pour in water, add salt, pepper, and some caraway seeds, and simmer until soft.
- Then add the pasta to the cooked cabbage and stir.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary