Calories: 399 kcal per portion
- 3 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons low-fat quark
- 1 egg
- 40 g cheese (e.g. Emmental cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Boil the potatoes, peel, and mash.
- Mix thoroughly with the quark, finely chopped chives, grated cheese, and egg.
- Season with salt and nutmeg.
- Shape into small patties, place on a baking tin lined with greaseproof paper, and bake for about 20 minutes.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary