Calories: 453 kcal per portion
- 4 cod fillets
- 500 g potatoes for mashing
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of chives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Wash, peel, and cube the potatoes. Put the potatoes in a saucepan, add the cod fillets, and cover with water. Cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Drain the potato and cod mixture, and mash together. Season to taste with olive oil, salt, and pepper, then add the crushed garlic and chopped chives.
- Arrange in an oven dish, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and breadcrumb mix and bake for 30 minutes.
- When cooked, grill the brandade for a few minutes until golden.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary