Calories: 486 kcal per portion
- 150 g cod fillet
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small courgette
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Fresh basil
- 70 g wholewheat pasta
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Peel and dice the tomatoes.
- Slice the courgette thinly.
- Brush a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the cod with salt and pepper and place in the dish.
- Sprinkle the fish with the chopped garlic and basil, arrange the tomatoes on top, and lay overlapping courgette slices on top of the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and Parmesan cheese and dot with butter.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salt water until al dente.
- Serve the fish with the pasta.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary