Calories: 239 kcal per portion
- 100 g fennel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 125 ml vegetable stock
- 50 ml acidophilus milk
- 1 slice of toast
- Clean and dice the fennel bulbs, sauté lightly in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until translucent and then pour in the vegetable stock.
- Strain about ⅔ of the diced fennel and keep it warm.
- Puree the rest with the stock, pour in the acidophilus milk, and season it with salt and nutmeg.
- Add the diced fennel and continue to simmer slightly.
- Cut the toast into small squares and roast in a frying pan with the remaining olive oil.
- Chop the fennel fronds
- Serve the soup with fennel fronds and croutons.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary