Calories: 422 kcal per portion
- 125 g curd cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- 150 g fresh fruit (berries, melon, apricot, peaches, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Whisk the egg yolk, curd cheese, whipping cream, and sugar until creamy.
- Beat the egg white until if forms soft peaks.
- Stir it into the curd cheese mixture together with the custard powder.
- Place the mixture in a small greased, floured casserole dish and smooth the surface.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Purée the fruit and honey in a food processor and serve with the soufflé.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary