Calories: 474 kcal per portion
- 100 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper
- Make a soft dough with the flour, salt, water, and 1 egg.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop dumplings out of the dough and drop into the boiling water, and cook until al dente.
- Strain the dumplings.
- Blend the second egg with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the dumplings, add the egg, and combine with the dumplings until the egg sets.
- Sprinkle with chives.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary