Calories: 507 kcal per portion
- 300 g ricotta cheese
- 6 slices of wholemeal bread
- 6 fresh figs
- 3 slices of Parma ham
- Small bunch of chives
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- 20 ml olive oil, plus olive oil for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill.
- Drizzle 20 ml of olive oil over the slices of bread, and grill them until golden on one side. Set aside.
- Wash and finely chop the chives. Mix the ricotta and chives in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the figs then cut them vertically into slices half a centimetre thick.
- Cut the ham into long, thin strips.
- Spread the chive and ricotta mixture onto the toasted bread, lay the sliced figs on top, and then add the strips of ham.
- Garnish with the rocket leaves, drizzle with olive oil, and serve immediately.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary