Calories: 323 kcal per portion
- 400 g fish fillets, e.g. cod
- 150 ml crème fraîche
- 3 eggs
- 25 g butter
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek (white part only)
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh tomato coulis
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pre-cook the fish with the butter in the microwave for 3 minutes on high power.
- Roughly blend the carrot and leek with a mixer.
- Add the chopped vegetables to the cooked fish, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix and pour into a greased cake tin.
- Place the tin in the oven, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm or cold with fresh tomato coulis.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary