Calories: 137 kcal per portion
- 250 g fromage blanc (or yoghurt)
- 1 mango
- 50 g sugar
- 1 egg white
- 5 g sheets of gelatine
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Peel and roughly chop the mango.
- Stew the mango pieces in a pan with a little water to avoid sticking. Refrigerate the mango purée.
- Once the gelatine has softened, drain it and heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Mix the liquid gelatine with the fromage blanc or yoghurt, add the sugar and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Beat the egg white into firm peaks and then fold gently into the mixture.
- Fill a glass three-quarters full with the mixture. Top with a little mango purée.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary