Calories: 173 kcal per portion
- 250 ml water
- 1 sage leaf
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Sliced wholemeal bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Boil the water with the sage leaf and 1 crushed clove of garlic for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Cut the slices of bread in half, place on a baking tray, drizzle with oil, spread with crushed garlic, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the bread until crisp.
- Put two pieces of bread in a soup bowl and pour the soup on top.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary