How to cook a beetroot, goat’s cheese, and chives stack
Calories: 259 kcal per portion
- 3 cooked red beetroot
- 150 g fresh goat’s cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Small bunch of chives
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and chop the chive stalks. Peel and dice the garlic cloves.
- In a small bowl, mix the fresh cheese, chives, and garlic to a smooth paste with a fork.
- To make the dressing, put the balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, rapeseed oil, and walnut oil into a bowl and mix.
- Cut the beetroot into slices about half a centimetre thick. Allow 3 slices per person.
- Arrange a slice of beetroot on a plate, cover with a little of the goat’s cheese mixture, and repeat the layers, finishing with a final slice of beetroot.
- Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with some chopped chives
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary