How to cook seafood rice
Calories: 495 kcal per portion
- 300 g easy cook rice
- 200 g shelled prawns
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 red chilli
- 2 sprigs of basil
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the rice “al dente”, following the instructions on the packet.
- Wash, de-seed, and finely chop the chilli.
- Wash and chop the basil and parsley.
- Fry the prawns in a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle with herbs. Season with salt and pepper, and add the soy sauce and sherry.
- Drain the rice and add to a bowl.
- Add the prawn mixture to the rice.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary