Calories: 156 kcal per portion
- 100 g bulgur wheat (or couscous)
- 3 tomatoes
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 spring onions
- 2 bunches of flat-leaf parsley
- 3–5 sprigs of mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl, add the juice of half a lemon and some salt, pour over hot water (see instructions on packet), cover the bowl with a plate and leave for 10 minutes.
- Wash and drain the mint, remove the leaves from the sprigs and finely chop the mint leaves, the parsley, and the onions.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Mix the bulgur wheat with the herbs and tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, the juice of one and half lemons, and the olive oil.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary