Calories: 333 kcal per portion
- 150 g macaroni
- 300 g ham (optional)
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
- 40 g butter
- 300 ml low-fat cream
- 3 eggs
- Four-spice mix (ground pepper, nutmeg, ginger and cloves)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water following the instructions on the packet, then drain.
- Slice the ham (if used) and add to the beaten eggs with the cream and pasta. Mix in the Parmesan cheese and season with the spice mix.
- Pour the mixture into a greased dish and bake for 30 minutes at 150°C.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary