Calories: 343 kcal per portion
- 100 g tofu
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g millet
- 80 ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- 125 g spinach leaves (fresh or frozen) (or fresh nettles)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
- 1 stock cube
- Chop the garlic.
- Cut the tofu into triangles and marinate in olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
- Put the millet in a pan without any fat and brown gently, pour in the vegetable stock, and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix in the herbs.
- Wash and chop the spinach if using fresh spinach.
- Fry the garlic and the onions in rapeseed oil and add the spinach.
- Pour in water and add stock cube.
- Fry the tofu in the marinade and serve with the millet and spinach.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary