Mediterranean chicken dish
Calories: 546 kcal per portion
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tomatoes
- ¼ pepper
- 5–2 potatoes
- ¼ courgette
- ¼ onion
- ½ garlic clove
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- ¾ tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 5 ml stock
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Marinate the chicken in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and the herbs for 2 hours.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Slice the pepper into strips.
- Peel and quarter the potatoes.
- Slice the courgette.
- Peel the onion and slice into eight wedges.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic
- Put the chicken together with the marinade in an ovenproof dish and arrange the sliced vegetables on top.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a splash of olive oil.
- Pour in the stock and bake for around 40 minutes.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary