Calories: 376 kcal per portion
- 60 g minced beef
- 60 g low-fat quark
- ½ dry white bread roll
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- Soften the bread roll in warm water, and squeeze flat.
- Mix the mince with the quark and the bread roll.
- Add herbs, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs to the mixture until it forms a workable dough.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Shape the mince mixture into patties and fry.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary