Calories: 263 kcal per portion
- 100 g mushrooms
- ½ small leek
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 ml white wine
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 50 ml cream
- 5 gram cornflour
- Cress leaves to garnish
- Wash and slice the mushrooms.
- Wash the leek, cut into half, lengthwise, then cut into slices.
- Lightly sauté the leek and mushrooms in the oil and deglaze the pan with the wine.
- Pour in the stock and cream, season with thyme, salt and pepper, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour with a tablespoon of water until smooth and stir into the soup.
- Allow the soup to thicken.
- Garnish with cress leaves.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary