Calories: 240 kcal per portion
- 1 litre semi-skimmed milk
- 4 apples
- 3 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 80 g dessert rice
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook the rice in 500 ml milk for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples, slice thinly, and arrange them in the bottom of a greased spring form cake tin.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add 2 glasses of milk, the sugar, and the vanilla sugar, and sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- When the rice is cooked, pour it over the apples, then top with the egg custard.
- Bake at a gentle heat in the oven for around 30 minutes.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary