Calories: 272 kcal per portion
- 500 g sliced veal shank
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 onions
- 1 stock cube
- 100 ml dry white wine
- A little orange zest
- Dried basil
- 1 bouquet garni
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Coat the veal slices in flour. Place in a casserole dish and brown over a high heat. Set aside.
- Peel the vegetables and cut them into equal slices.
- Fry the carrots, celery, and chopped onions in a little olive oil in the same dish you used for the veal.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, then reduce the mixture by half.
- Add the tomatoes, orange zest, bouquet garni, basil, and crumbled stock cube.
- Mix, then add the meat and fill the dish to a level of two-thirds with water.
- Leave to simmer over a gentle heat for 40 minutes.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary