Calories: 262 kcal per portion
- 125 gram floury potatoes
- ½ onion
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- White wine
- Single cream
- 1 teaspoon safflower oil
- 60 g courgette
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Cress leaves
- Peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
- Dice the onion.
- Simmer the potatoes and onion in the prepared stock until the potatoes are soft.
- Grate the courgette, sear briefly in a pan with the oil, then leave to dry on kitchen paper.
- Puree the soup, add a dash of wine, and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Mix in a dash of single cream.
- Reheat, and sprinkle with grated courgette and cress.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary