Calories: 347 kcal per portion
- 50 g onion
- 100 g turkey breast
- Paprika powder
- Caraway seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100 g rice
- 120 ml Water
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dice the turkey breast.
- Chop the onions and fry lightly in oil.
- Add the meat cubes, brown them, season with paprika powder, and add water.
- Add the salt, caraway seeds, and the bay leaf and simmer.
- Boil the rice in 120 ml water.
- Mix the rice and the meat and leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Before serving, stir the Parmesan cheese into the rice and meat mixture.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary