Calories: 554 kcal per portion
- 1 salmon steak
- White pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- ½ grapefruit
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Cut the onion and garlic in half.
- Slice the carrot.
- Peel and segment the grapefruit.
- Brush 1 sheet of aluminium foil with oil.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and lemon juice and place on the aluminium foil.
- Lay the carrots, onion, garlic, and grapefruit on top of the fish.
- Seal the foil and bake the parcel for around 15 minutes.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary