Calories: 498 kcal per portion
- 80 g spaghetti
- 100 g courgette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion
- Basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon single cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water until al dente.
- Chop the onion finely and sauté in the olive oil.
- Cut the courgettes into cubes and add them to the pan.
- Fry until browned, add water, crushed garlic, salt and pepper, cover, and leave to simmer until soft.
- Add the finely chopped basil leaves, cream, and Parmesan cheese, and season to taste.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary