Calories: 498 kcal per portion
- 250 g defrosted frozen spinach
- 250 g potatoes
- 30 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 20 gram uncured ham without rind
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Season the spinach with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Peel the potatoes, wash, and cut into thick slices.
- Boil the potato slices in salted water for around 2 minutes and leave to drain in a sieve.
- Cut the ham into small pieces.
- Grease a baking tin with the butter.
- Add the spinach and potatoes to the tin in alternate layers with the ham and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Blend the egg with milk and sour cream, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg, and drizzle over the casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary