Calories: 361 kcal per portion
- 2 kg sweet apples (various types)
- 3 large quinces or pears
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 200 ml water
- Peel the apples and remove the cores.
- Peel the quinces or pears and remove the cores.
- Chop the fruit into small pieces and place in a large saucepan.
- Add the water, vanilla sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cook over a gentle heat, adding more water if necessary.
- Leave to simmer for around 45 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Once the fruit is stewed (it should be a soft purée), blend it to a smooth mixture.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary