Calories: 422 kcal per portion
- 1 egg
- 30 g icing sugar
- ½ tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 250 g strawberries
- Sugar for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line an ovenproof dish with greaseproof paper.
- Whisk the eggs with the icing sugar and vanilla sugar until fluffy, and mix in the breadcrumbs.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the leaves, halve and place in the dish.
- Spread the egg mixture on top and bake for around 35 minutes.
- Serve with cinnamon and sugar.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary