Calories: 290 kcal per portion
- 100 g pumpkin flesh
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- 80 ml skimmed milk
- 25 g butter
- Caraway seeds
- 1 slice of dark rye bread
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed oil
- Dice the pumpkin flesh
- Heat the vegetable stock, add the pumpkin flesh, leave to simmer for about 20 minutes and puree.
- Heat the milk with the butter, a pinch of sugar, and some caraway seeds and then add the cooked pumpkin to the simmering milk.
- Season with salt, and stir the pumpkin seed oil into the soup.
- Fry the diced bread in a pan until crispy, then place on a plate, pour over the soup and sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary