Calories: 267 kcal per portion
- 180 g flour
- 100 g feta cheese
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Gruyère cheese
- 120 ml milk
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 14 g dried yeast
- About 20 basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cube the feta cheese, dice the Gruyère cheese, and chop the sun-dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Mix the flour and yeast in a bowl and add the eggs one by one, beating well to a smooth paste.
- Then gradually add the milk, beating continuously.
- Add the feta, tomatoes, Gruyère cheese, and basil.
- Grease a cake tin and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Tip: you can also add green or black pitted olives for a change.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary