Calories: 191 kcal per portion
- ½ onion
- ¼ leek
- ½ yellow pepper
- Chopped parsley
- 1 small tin of tuna in brine
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
- 125 ml low-fat natural yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- Orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- Wholemeal bread
- Chop the onion and leek and fry in oil.
- Wash the pepper and cut into small cubes.
- Drain the tuna and divide into chunks.
- Prepare a dressing using the yoghurt, mustard, a splash of orange juice, salt, and pepper, and pour this over the tuna.
- Put the leek and onion on top, sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with a slice of wholemeal bread.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist. The suitability of each recipe may depend upon your specific cancer treatment and dietary requirements. Please always follow the advice of your healthcare team if you have any questions in relation to your diet, or to any of the information contained on this site.Glossary