Calories: 287 kcal per portion
- 4 cocktail tomatoes
- ½ green pepper
- 3 basil leaves
- 50 g quark
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika powder
- 1 wholewheat pumpkin seed roll
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Wash the tomatoes and green pepper and slice finely.
- Chop the basil.
- Mix in the vegetables with the quark and season with salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Slice the bread roll through the middle and spread with tomato puree.
- Put a lettuce leaf on each half and top with the vegetable mixture.
This recipe was developed by a nutritionist.Glossary